Nathan Zhang

AP Biology and AP Stats classes met Thurs., Jan. 7 to talk about a group project. This project will require the students to utilize skills acquired from first semester. Sotropa said, “The assignment goes on throughout all of second semester, and not only is it one of the biggest grades, but it is the longest assignment.”

Classes converse closely

On Thurs., Jan. 7, AP Biology and AP Stats students flooded the Hub to discuss the group project recently assigned by their teachers.

Junior Sarah Sotropa said, “Each group is made up of three students in AP Stats and three students in AP Bio.”

The students from AP Bio are to conduct their own experiment, while the students from AP Stats will advise them to make sure their experiment is statistically sound.

Sotropa said, “This project actually seems fun since it’s a group project. We’ll get to meet multiple times this semester to work on it.”

Students from both classes will use skills acquired during the first semester and new skills that will be learned second semester to complete the task.

Sotropa said, “The assignment goes on throughout all of second semester, and not only is it one of the biggest grades, but it is the longest assignment.”

The Leaf • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in