Next generation console preview

The Xbox One and PS4 are the next generation consoles. The controllers for both are very different They will be released later this month. Image Credit: Ethan May
The Xbox One and PS4 are the next generation consoles. The controllers for both are very different They will be released later this month.
Photo courtesy of Ethan May.

Both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 are set to release in November. They are predicted to be powerhouses in reforming console gaming.

“I think both are going to be great consoles but in my eyes the Xbox just offers more exclusives,” said Joseph Moreno, 11.

The Xbox One releases on Nov. 22, the PS4 will release on Nov. 29. Their predecessors did phenomenally well on the market, the Xbox 360 and the PS3.

“I had the Xbox 360, I have had it now for a few years and Microsoft has been very good to me throughout those so I am getting the Xbox One,” said Adam Ioas, 11.

The prices may be the deciding factor for many people. The Xbox One costs $100 more than the PS4 at $500.

“The Xbox One is just too expensive for me, which is the reason I am going with the PS4,” said Ivan Porollo, 11.

The complete details about the two consoles will be known until their release.