Fall fashions come to our closet

Fashion blog picture
Pinterest is a website and app that is a pinboard-style, photo-sharing website that allows its users to create and manage theme based image collections. One can search for dinner recipes, DIY crafts, and even clothes as featured above. Once you find what you like, you can then “pin” the picture to a board and use the picture to get to external links. Image by Taylor Evans.

Hey Ladies,

Now that Mother Nature has seemed to make up her mind, it’s time to start thinking about fall fashions.  Fall is a perfect season for buying clothes because just about anything is acceptable.

It’s a great season for many reasons.  One being it’s not hot, but, it’s also not cold.  You can pair a sweater with some leggings and still be comfy, or jeans and a light top.  The matching is seemingly endless.

For this fall season here are some essentials every girl should have in her closet:

• Vibrant scarves
  • White shirt
  • Waxed jeans/Jeggings
  • Khaki trench coat/bright Pea Coat/Camel coat
  • Pleated skirts
  • Chunky sweaters
  • Vests
  • Necklaces, rings, and cuffs
  • Bright bag
  • Riding boots/ballet flats

While these are certainly only a few items that will be in high demand this season, there are definitely more.  But don’t let these options limit you by any means.

The great thing about fashion is that you can make it your own and choices you have to work with are seemingly limitless.  For more tips on fashion and how to stay up to date, check out the sites below.

Happilygrey.com

Pinterest.com

Style.com

Teenvogue.com

Glo.com