Flyerettes perform at University of Cincinnati

The team danced at the UC game and Aviator Madness this past week. The Flyerettes have many performances coming up. They will be working hard to make sure everything is perfect for the next basketball home game. Photo courtesy of McDaniel’s Photography

The Flyerettes on Nov. 16 performed at the UC basketball game. The UC basketball team played Appalachian State. UC won the game 77 to 49.

The dance team danced at the game during halftime. They performed the same dance they did at the fall pep rally. “I thought it was a great experience right before competition time,” said Carly Lefton, 12.

The team went through long practices last week to make sure they were prepared for the game.

Earlier this week the Flyerettes danced at Aviator Madness, grades 7-12 basketball scrimmages. They performed their pom routine. “Performing at Aviator Madness was a great way to start the basketball season,” said Emily Spry, 11.

Upcoming events:Nov. 30: Basketball game against MilfordDec. 3: Basketball game against WyomingDec. 6: Basketball game against Lakota West

Dec. 7: Basketball game against Walnut Hills

Dec. 20: Basketball game against Colerain

Aviator Madness was their first performance of the basketball season. They will be performing at every home basketball game. The next home game is on Nov. 30 against Milford.

In the next couple of months the team will also be preparing to compete on Jan. 11 at Seton High School. The team will be working at practice these next couple months to improve and prepare for all their performances.