• Orchestra Concert Dec. 5

• HS Choir Concert Nov. 29

• Band and Orchestra Boosters Craft Show Nov. 17

Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

TECHNICOLOR. The musical will have lots of flashy, colorful elements. The show is known for having various types of music represented. The lighting and technical elements will be much bolder than those represented in other Aves Theatre productions.

Aves Theatre

Aves Theatre

Aves Theatre is presenting their third production of the year, “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” The show will be on Jan. 1, 2, and 3 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale now online for $10, and if not sold out, they can be purchased at the door for $12.

The musical is projected to have high ticket sales for a number of reasons. First of all, it is a musical, so the cast is somewhat large. Also, there is a children’s choir involved, so their relatives and friends will be purchasing tickets as well.

Not to mention that “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” is somewhat well-known for being a fun, upbeat show.

“I’m so excited for this show. I’m in it, and it has been a lot of fun to work on. It is unlike other shows because sometimes you need to advertise a lot to get people to come, but with a show like ‘Joseph,’ people just hear about it and want to see it,” said Shayna Kling, 11.

A few cast members were in the show in 2009 when Aves Theatre last performed it last. These students were members of the children’s choir, so they are now the “cool high schoolers” that they once looked up to.

“I was in the children’s choir when I was little. It is really cool that one of the first shows I’ve ever been in will also be one of my last shows at SHS. I’m in charge of some of the younger kids, and it is just really cool to see the roles reversed,” said Maddy Weiss, 11.

With the unique experience that “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” provides, tickets are selling fast.

“Get your ticket now, so you don’t miss out on this awesome show,” said Adam Levine, 11.

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

SHS sings with ‘Glee’

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

Band, orchestra play music with magic

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

TV shows from past come back

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

‘Chocolate: the exhibition’ entices visitors

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

Marching Band pushes through windy weather

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

SHS Aves Theatre takes up ‘Grease’

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

2019 Oscar race starts shaping up

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

Fall color pallette

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

From Yeezus to Yandhi

• Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats

Arts & Entertainment

Spider-man PlayStation 4 hides secrets

Aves Theatre puts on dreamcoats