• Fashion for the Cure Feb. 15 6:30 p.m.

• Blood Drive Feb 15 6:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. in the Gregory Center

• Cabaret Feb. 9 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Filed under Feature, Showcase

The Leaf takes requests

The Leaf takes requests

READ THE LEAF. This year, The Leaf has covered feminism, the Day of Silence, a year in review, and much more. As this year closes and another school year rolls around, there are ten more cover stories to be written. Naturally, The Leaf staff would love to hear what topics the students of SHS are most interested in.

Sydney Weiss

Sydney Weiss

Sydney Weiss

As the 2017-2018 school year comes to a close, the staff of The Leaf would love to hear about stories that you may not have seen covered this year, but would love to see in the future. Everyone has a story, and The Leaf would like to cover them all.

Do you know of a student doing something interesting at SHS? Is there a new club that The Leaf has not covered yet? Are students doing interesting projects? These are all things that the staff of The Leaf intends to cover.

The Leaf staff prides themselves on being the student news of SHS, so any and all suggestions from students are gladly accepted.

While we cannot guarantee we will cover every single suggestion, either on shsleaf.org or in a monthly printed edition of The Leaf, we can guarantee that we will read everything and look into all suggestions.

Any and all stories can be sent to jardinec@sycamoreschools.org.

• The Leaf takes requests

Mott wins big at local writing competition

• The Leaf takes requests

Students help Fashion for the Cure

• The Leaf takes requests

Students embrace Year of the Pig

• The Leaf takes requests

Schooling across the globe

• The Leaf takes requests

Fitting relaxation into daily life

• The Leaf takes requests

Student-managed fashion show benefits The Dragonfly Foundation

• The Leaf takes requests

Book club members on how to read for pleasure

• The Leaf takes requests

Simple, at home vegan mug cake

• The Leaf takes requests

Counseling center groups help students stress less

• The Leaf takes requests

Student council raises support

The Leaf takes requests