• Orchestra Concert Dec. 5

• HS Choir Concert Nov. 29

• Band and Orchestra Boosters Craft Show Nov. 17

Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

+THANOS.+In+the+trailers%2C+Thanos+was+shown+to+have+both+the+Power+Stone+and+the+Space+Stone.+Thanos+is+played+by+the+actor+Josh+Brolin.+%E2%80%9CWhen+I%E2%80%99m+done+half+of+humanity+will+still+exist%2C+perfectly+balanced+as+all+things+should+be%2C%E2%80%9D+Thanos+said.
 THANOS. In the trailers, Thanos was shown to have both the Power Stone and the Space Stone. Thanos is played by the actor Josh Brolin. “When I’m done half of humanity will still exist, perfectly balanced as all things should be,” Thanos said.

Staff

Staff

On April 27, Marvel studios released “Avengers Infinity War.” This is an event that Marvel fans have been looking forward to ever since the first Avengers movie.

Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet, the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones,

Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality.

The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.

The six Infinity Stones have appeared in several other Marvel movies and will be a major plot point in Infinity War part one and two. To go into these movies prepared, it would be wise to know about the Infinity Stones.

The Space Stone also known as the Tesseract first appeared in “Captain America: the First Avenger,” being used to create weapons for Hydra, a Nazi scientific organization.

Its power was shown in the first Avengers film by opening a portal invading alien fleet to New York City. Currently shown in the films, the Tesseract is in Agard (the place where Thor is from) but in the “Infinity War’’ trailer it was shown that Loki (Thor’s brother) stole the Tesseract, possibly giving it to Thanos.

The Aether also known as the Reality Stone, first appeared in “Thor: The Dark World.” Its full potential has yet to have been shown in the the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Currently the stone is in Knowhere, with The Collector.

The Power Stone was inside “The Orb” in Guardians of the Galaxy. In the movie the “Collector” says [the Power Stone] can mow down entire civilizations. Currently the stone is locked in a vault on the planet Xandar (Zan-dar) with the Nova Corp.

The Mind Stone, first appeared in in “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” This stone gave life to the films antagonist Ultron and to the new hero Vision. Currently the stone is in the head of Vision.

The Time Stone is inside the Eye of Agamotto. First appearing in “Doctor Strange,” the Time Stone has been shown to reverse, forward, and stop time. Also, it has been shown that it is able to create time loops (living the same moment over and over again). The stone is currently still with Doctor Strange.

The Soul Stone has still not been revealed yet in the MCU. Most theorist thought that the Soul Stone was in the city, Wakanda from the Black Panther film.
Now that you know about these stones you are fully prepared to watch “Infinity War.”

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

SHS sings with ‘Glee’

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

Band, orchestra play music with magic

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

TV shows from past come back

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

‘Chocolate: the exhibition’ entices visitors

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

Marching Band pushes through windy weather

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

SHS Aves Theatre takes up ‘Grease’

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

2019 Oscar race starts shaping up

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

Fall color pallette

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

From Yeezus to Yandhi

• Need to know for ‘Infinity War’

Arts & Entertainment

Spider-man PlayStation 4 hides secrets

Need to know for ‘Infinity War’