• Fashion for the Cure Feb. 15 6:30 p.m.

• Blood Drive Feb 15 6:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. in the Gregory Center

• Cabaret Feb. 9 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Filed under Showcase, Sports

Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Girls lacrosse faces old rival

TAKE HOME YOUR PRIZE. Junior Morgan Bates scored her 100th career goal against Loveland during the May 21 game against the Loveland Tigers. Bates will continue her season with the Varsity Girls Lacrosse even as the school year comes to a close.

McDaniel's Photography

McDaniel's Photography

McDaniel's Photography

The Lady Aves Varsity Lacrosse team has made it to the Regional Finals this year. Playing against Mount Notre Dame High School (MND), the team competed at Kings High School at 7:00 p.m. They won their game and are now part of the final four.

The team lost to MND during the Regional Finals last year after a 15-3 season run. One year later, the team faced the same school back at the Regional Finals. The SHS team has won three state finals in the past.

In the other playoff rounds the team of 27 faced Milford, Saint Ursula Academy, and Loveland. After winning their third round action against the Loveland Tigers on May 21, SHS got its spot in the Regional Finals.

Head coach of the Varsity Girls Lacrosse team, Mr. Ed Clark will be inducted into the U.S. Lacrosse Hall of Fame in June. Clark had previously been inducted into the Ohio Lacrosse Hall of Fame.

Meanwhile, the Varsity Boys Lacrosse team finished their season on May 15 during their game versus Milford after their senior night on May 9.

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Fashion for the Cure live stream

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Interactive

Would you rather: Valentine’s Day edition

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Opinion

How to get a furry friend

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Mott wins big at local writing competition

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Opinion

Krueger’s Tavern Review

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Students help Fashion for the Cure

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Relationship between news and Black History Month: the good, the bad, the ugly

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Students embrace Year of the Pig

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Arts & Entertainment

K-pop goes to Grammys

• Girls lacrosse faces old rival

Arts & Entertainment

Solo and Ensemble students shine

Girls lacrosse faces old rival