• Senior Halloween Oct. 26

• Picture re-take day Oct. 17

• Grease Oct. 26-27 and Nov. 2-3 tickets $10 online $12 at the door

Filed under Sports

Seniors reflect on senior nights

DARTING.+Three+year+varsity+starting+midfielder%2C+senior+Hannah+Kirkham%2C+sprints+after+the+ball+in+the+home+match+against+Walnut+Hills.+The+team+went+on+to+defeat+Walnut+Hills+5-0+and+they+are+currently+7-1-2.+%E2%80%9CI+think+senior+night+is+a+great+way+to+recognize+the+end+of+a+chapter.+It%E2%80%99s+easy+to+get+caught+up+in+the+excitement+of+what%E2%80%99s+coming+next%2C+but+it%E2%80%99s+just+as+important+to+look+back+on+on+all+the+things+we+have+accomplished+this+season+and+the+people+that+we+have+accomplished+them+with.+This+year+especially+we%E2%80%99ve+gotten+to+become+a+really+close+knit+team+so+it%E2%80%99s+definitely+going+to+be+a+special+night%2C%E2%80%9D+Kirkham+said.+
DARTING. Three year varsity starting midfielder, senior Hannah Kirkham, sprints after the ball in the home match against Walnut Hills. The team went on to defeat Walnut Hills 5-0 and they are currently 7-1-2. “I think senior night is a great way to recognize the end of a chapter. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of what’s coming next, but it’s just as important to look back on on all the things we have accomplished this season and the people that we have accomplished them with. This year especially we’ve gotten to become a really close knit team so it’s definitely going to be a special night,” Kirkham said.

McDaniel's Photography

McDaniel's Photography

The past four years seniors have played the sports they loved and they are sadly coming to an end. For most fall senior athletes it will be their last time putting on the home jersey.

“I will feel relieved. I have accomplished so much with the team. It is sad to be leaving a sport l love so much but I am happy for what I have in store for the upcoming years,” said Isabel Ingle, 12, Varsity water polo player.

Only a couple of these beloved seniors will further their academic and athletic career to play on a collegiate level.

“Senior night to me is a celebration of the seniors and all we’ve accomplished and been through together. It’s like the last hoorah before sending us off for college soccer or coming to an end of our soccer careers,” said Jenna Ridener, 12, Varsity soccer player.

Many tears will be shed as one chapter ends and a new one chapter begins. With 88 fall seniors being celebrated these nights will be super special for these hardworking and deserving athletes.

Senior Night Events:

Fri., Oct. 19: Football/Cheer senior night against Oak Hills

Thurs., Oct.11: Girls Soccer senior night against Colerain

Thurs., Oct. 4:  Boys soccer senior night against Princeton

Wed., Oct. 10: Girls Volleyball senior night against Mercy McAuley

Tues., Oct. 2: Girls and Boys water polo senior night against Milford

Wed., Oct. 17: Girls CC senior night 

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Player Profile: Sophie Campbell

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Boys JV Water Polo swims past competition

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports Galleries

Girls volleyball bonds on court

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports Galleries

Girls Varsity Soccer plays, bonds

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Runners sprint into new season

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Girls Varsity Gold Tennis Team aces competition

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Girls lacrosse faces old rival

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Track relays continue to compete

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports

Tennis individuals head into state

• Seniors reflect on senior nights

Sports Galleries

Track season wraps up

Seniors reflect on senior nights