• Orchestra Concert Dec. 5

• HS Choir Concert Nov. 29

• Band and Orchestra Boosters Craft Show Nov. 17

Filed under News, Showcase

Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

SIP AND ENJOY. The coffee festival is this weekend. Any SHS students interested in attending should purchase tickets as soon as possible. The festival is a must-go for Cincinnatians who love a cup of Joe. “Join us for the midwest’s premier coffee experience with artisan roasters, specialty brewers, expert baristas, and an extraordinary collection of skilled and creative culinary professionals,” said the festival website about the event.

Sydney Weiss

Sydney Weiss

Coffee lovers will appreciate the 2018 Cincinnati Coffee Festival on Nov. 10 and 11. There is a special Trade Day Nov. 9 for people in the coffee/tea business or looking to break into the business.

The event is held in Cincinnati Music Hall. It benefits the Ohio River Foundation because, as the festival website said, “Without great water, you can’t have great coffee.”

The festival consists of tastings and interactive demonstrations. Attendees must purchase tickets and can choose between standard access and a VIP Gold Pass. The VIP Gold Pass is for true coffee connoisseurs, as it includes a full weekend pass, one-hour early admission for Sat. and Sun, Fast Track Entry, a festival gift bag, and a complimentary mug.

Some tickets may be available at the door, but the festival is expected to sell out.

On Nov. 9, the festival is open from 1:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m. Nov. 10, it is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Nov. 11, it is open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Festival activities include a Latte Art Throwdown, music, samplings, information on Turkish coffee, and a tea presentation for those looking to broaden their coffee-loving horizons.

“Coffee is more than just a taste experience. It is a joy for all the senses. To help celebrate the love of coffee, we’re displaying The Art of Coffee at the Cincinnati Coffee Festival.

See how artists from around the region interpret their love of coffee and tea in a wide variety of media. Purchase your tickets for the Cincinnati Coffee Festival including The Art of Coffee,” said the website about the festival.

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Sycamore community dances for kindness

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

SHS watches Pureval, Chabot race

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Country comes to no consensus

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Future lawyer deliberate on season start

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Research team discovers ancient shipwreck

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Baseball field gives Adaptive PE students opportunity to play

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Dogs bark up Maple Dale

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

SHS celebrates homecoming court

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Firehawk closes gates

• Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

Homecoming spirit week poll results

Cincinnati hosts coffee festival