• Band Concert Jan. 10

• Winter break Dec. 21- Jan 6

• End of second quarter Dec. 20

Filed under Opinion

Nothing Bundt Perfect

Nothing Bundt Perfect

SCRUMPTIOUS. Three out of five of the best selling bundtlets are pictured above (pumpkin spice, red velvet, and chocolate chocolate chip), right before they were all devoured. Nothing Bundt Cakes offers ten bundlet flavors including the seasonal flavor, five of which are also made into the larger cakes. “I highly recommend the pumpkin spice bundtlet while it lasts. The pumpkin spice cake truly reminds me of fall and Thanksgiving plus it’s delicious ,” said Cyrus Khodadad, 9.

Gabby Khodadad

Gabby Khodadad

Gabby Khodadad

Do you ever crave a sweet tooth? Have you ever wanted to try something new? Nothing Bundt Cakes is the perfect place.

Nothing Bundt Cakes is a small bakery located in Mason on Mason Montgomery Road, right next to the Chipotle and in front of Staples and Hobby Lobby.

Our very own Ms. Grace NeCamp, journalism long-term sub, works at the bakery.

I think students should come to Nothing Bundt Cakes because it is a fun and friendly atmosphere where students can treat themselves to delicious cakes…We also always have free samples to try,” NeCamp said.

Nothing Bundt Cakes offers a variety of flavors to choose from such as a seasonal pumpkin spice to a classic red velvet, both of which are great options.

I love bundt cakes. The red velvet and chocolate… yes. The icing is a little much, but they are so good,” said Brooke Williams, 12. 

The sizing Nothing Bundt Cakes offers is spectacular. If you need a cake for a party the 10’’ tiered cake should do, however, if you are looking for a midnight snack the bundlet will do the trick.

Nothing Bundt Cakes is simply mouthwatering.

Freshman Cyrus Khodadad said, “ I had the pumpkin spice bundlet and it was to die for. It was a rich cake but did not taste like plain sugar. The icing was the best part.”

With many positives of this quaint bakery, come with just a couple downfalls. Unfortunately, the bakery does not have a seating arrangement for you to eat your bundt cake right after purchasing. You will have to delay your gratification for even longer.

Also, Nothing Bundt Cakes is on the pricer end of which high schoolers would want to pay for such a tiny dessert, costing almost five dollars a bundlet.

Considering all the positives and a couple of flaws, I would rate this restaurant a solid 9 out of 10.

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Christmas is focused on presents

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Review: Netflix’s ‘Dumplin’”

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Sugar n’ Spice and everything nice

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

How to ace midterms

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Minors Get Tattoos

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Netflix’s “Sabrina” scares up new kind of magic: Review

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Trend watching

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Trend watching: colors, cutouts

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Ohio considers air conditioning bill

• Nothing Bundt Perfect

Opinion

Does ‘Mean Girls’ discourage or encourage bullying?

Nothing Bundt Perfect