Rumor of new iPhone

Since the sales were disappointing on the iPhone 5C, Apple will likely ditch the 5C from their stores and add possibly a new iPhone. Simple features like a bigger display and better resolution.

“I hope Apple releases a bigger iPhone, the bigger display makes a huge difference,” said Ben Wells, 12.

The iPhone 5S features a fingerprint sensor and is the most powerful iPhone to date. The phone comes in the colors gray, white, or gold. You can buy it at your local Apple store. Image Credit by Max Fritzhand.

Apple is releasing their newest model of the iPhone in mid-September. The iPhone 6 is expected to be huge difference. The iPhone 6 is sure to have bigger display, more storage, and a better camera.

“I really love the iPhone 5S, I can’t imagine what they will do for the iPhone 6,” said Max Brown, 10.

A big rumor for the iPhone 6 is that it may contain solar cells. Meaning that the phone can be charged just by being in the sun or light. This would be drastic change in cell phone industry if this were to happen.

“Apple needs really cool stuff for the iPhone 6. I love the fingerprint sensor on the iPhone 5S. If they were make the iPhone 6 more durable like most phones today it would be great,” said Kevin Foster, 10.