Activision does it again with ‘Call of Duty’

The game “Call of Duty: Ghosts” came out for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on Nov. 5. The game has many new game modes. This game is priced at $60 and can be bought at Gamestop locations today. Image by Max Fritzhand.

On Nov. 5 Activision released the video game “Call of Duty: Ghosts.” It is available right now for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and the PC.  Ghosts will be released in a couple days for the new the systems: PS4 and Xbox One.

The game has many new features, including brand new guns, different campaign, squads, extinction, and new multiplayer game modes.  Extinction is where players fight against aliens instead of fighting zombies. The objection is to destroy all the alien hives.

There are a couple new game modes: Cranked, Blitz, and Search and Rescue. Rumors hint that the game makers will bring back Demolition and Search and Destroy, because of Call of Duty fans who were angry that they took those modes out.

The objection in the Cranked game mode is to score the most points by killing the enemy’s teammates. The big difference between this mode and another mode, Team Death Match, is that once a kill is achieved, the player has 30 seconds to kill another enemy player and if this does not happen, the player will die.

Blitz, on the other hand, is quite simple. The goal is for players to run to the enemy side and go through their base. Each time a player runs through, they get a point and will be teleported back to home base.