Ending together with Flyerettes banquet

Rachel Klein, 12 during her senior night performance. The seniors danced their own dance with counts of hip hop and jazz. The underclassman will have big shoes to fill next year as they lose twelve members. Photo courtesy of McDaniel's Photography
Rachel Klein, 12 during her senior night performance. The seniors danced their own dance with counts of hip hop and jazz. The underclassman will have big shoes to fill next year as they lose twelve members. Photo courtesy of McDaniel’s Photography

Even though the Flyerettes’ dance season is long over, they still are busy as a team. The team will be coming back together for their banquet on Mar. 27.

“I am excited for the banquet because after it, we get to start a whole new season, said Hannah Young , 9.

At the banquet the girls will be getting awards for certain things on the team. They will also have two slideshows, one for the seniors, and one for the underclassman. This will show the family members of the dancers, all their hard work throughout the season.

After the banquet is over the underclassman will be preparing for next season. With only nine underclassman they will have to start recruiting new members for next year.

“It is going to be interesting to see who is going to try out and who 11 aren’t, said Emily Spry, 11.

The new members for next season will be working all summer to prepare for the new year.