Finally meeting mother

Suit up! On March 31 the final episode of the well known series, “How I Met Your Mother” airs on CBS.

Alyson Hannigan plays the one of the main characters, Lily, on the show. Lily’s character is married to Marshall since season two. Hannigan also starred in the movie “American Pie.” Photo by: MCT Direct.
Alyson Hannigan plays the one of the main characters, Lily, on the show. Lily’s character is married to Marshall since season two. Hannigan also starred in the movie “American Pie.” Photo by courtesy of MCT Direct.

Keeping viewers watching since season one, “How I Met Your Mother” is a comedy about a guy named Ted telling his kids about the story of how he met their mother, hence the name “How I Met Your Mother.”

After nine long seasons, “How I Met Your Mother” is ending. The show’s demise only means one thing; the viewers will finally get to find out how Ted meets his wife.

“’How I Met Your Mother’ was the first adult show I was allowed to watch, and because of this it has always been special to me and I am very sad that it is ending,” Jacob Speigel, 9.

Throughout the entire show, not only has it acquired views and sparked interest, the writers for the program have also written original songs for certain episodes.

Some of these songs include “Lets Go to the Mall,” “Nothing Suits me like a Suit, and “You’ve just been Slapped.” You can purchase these songs on iTunes if you would like to listen to them.

“I love all the music on the show, especially ‘Happy Happy Lily Day’ that one is probably one of my favorites by far,” said Josh Rosen, 9.

While the show comes to a final close, many people have certain theories about how it will end. Many speculate that the mother might even be dead and that Ted is telling his kids the story in the future.

“I personally think that during the wedding Ted will get rejected at a wedding and then end up alone at the train station depressed, and that is where he will finally meet the mother,” said Bradley Greenberger, 9.

The majority of people can agree that the past nine seasons of “How I Met Your Mother” have been Legen- wait for it- dary!