Fashionably Grateful

As the end of November is nearing and Thanksgiving is coming up, it is hard to believe how fast this year has gone by! So many things in life rush by each and every day it is sometimes hard to take a moment to sit back, and take a look around at all the beauty that is around us.
   There are so many things to be thankful for, even if times seem tough. For instance, the Sycamore Style Guide is extremely appreciative for our families, friends, and of course, our fans and the vivacity of fashion!
   What is there to be thankful for in the world of fashion? Well open your eyes because there are five specific things that seem to save a life every single day!
5. Headbands
1

As you have read before, the Sycamore Style Guide raves about the glorious job headbands do to help girls’ everyday. For those mornings when you wake up but your hair doesn’t seem to follow, the headband will always be there to accompany you throughout the day.
4. Bags
 2

Another thing to be grateful for are bags! What is better than something that stays by your side all day long, protecting and carrying around your whole life? Bags play a key role in any persons’ life for they serve as merely an addition to one’s self. Bags are like the “third arm” that helps get things done and make things simpler.
3. Boots
 3
   “These boots were made for walking…” Yes. Boots were made for walking, and they do their job perfectly. However, boots also have some bonuses that make anyone’s day that much better. For one, they keep those toes of yours warm and cozy. And two, they project an aura that demands the attention of bystanders. Boots are silent saviors, they can save the day of anyone – “and that’s just what they do.”
2. Sweaters

4

Sweaters. It is nearly impossible to imagine life without a simple sweater. Their warmth, their comfort. Just like a dear friend, a sweater’s embrace can lift the spirits of anyone, and they guarantee to make you look stylish and fashion-forward.
1. Leggings
 5
   What are we most thankful for? I think it is safe to say that leggings have been there for most on the good days and more fittingly, the bad ones. One of the hardest things to do in life is making yourself look presentable, while feeling as though you can still be comfortable. Leggings, though in the past have stirred up some controversy, are a staple item for any outfit. In most opinions, they are extremely comfortable and at the same time they know how to harmonize with the rest of the outfit.
             So, whatever it is that you’re thankful don’t take it for granted. Express you’re appreciation by flaunting it whether it is those beautiful boots, or your knitted sweater. Happy holidays fashionistas!
And remember: “The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” –Alicia Keys
Sycamore Style Guide signing off…
Yours truly,
Z&O