• Senior Trip - Main Event Dec. 22, 9:00 p.m. - midnight

• End of Second Quarter Dec. 21

• Staff/Retiree/Alumni Luncheon Dec. 20

• Semester Exams Dec. 18-21

October arises fall fun

Not only are farms great for enjoys fall, but so are parks and the outdoors in general. As the leaves fall, animals are easy to spot. This weather change also is  a great time to have bonfires with friends.

Caroline Bruns

Not only are farms great for enjoys fall, but so are parks and the outdoors in general. As the leaves fall, animals are easy to spot. This weather change also is a great time to have bonfires with friends.

Caroline Bruns, Webmaster

The leaves are changing. Temps are cooling down. And it is time for a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, costumes, and Trick-or-Treating! Cincinnati has many events that are great for fall fun.
Senior Maddie Driscoll said, “Fall is my favorite season! I love the colors, the smells, and the temperatures.”
There are many events arising, including corn mazes, haunted houses and farm visits.
Senior Sarah Thompson said, “I was really looking forward to the Sunflower festival at Gorman Farm. I ended up not going because it was freezing and raining, but I will definitely be going to a different farm and multiple other festivals.”
Most farms and October events start Oct. 3 and end in early November. Some of the events include haunted duck rides, the dent schoolhouse, and HallZOOween. All of these events are centered around the haunts and horrors of Halloween.
Junior Lauryn Klyop said, “I’m going to a farm this weekend because that is one of my favorite things to do in fall. The farm I’m going is one I visit annually and they have the best apple donuts.”
“They also have apple cider, which I love, and a super cool corn maze. The maze has a specific theme every year, and this year it is Star Wars. I’m not really sure how that is going to work, but I’m sure it will be a lot of fun.”
Overall, the season of fall is one that includes events all over Cincinnati. The spirit of Halloween is apparent in decor and events. Cincinnati has a multitude of fun events to attend.

• October arises fall fun

Can you even calligraphy?

• October arises fall fun

Coders explore AP assignments

• October arises fall fun

Family History Night celebrates cultural diversity

• October arises fall fun

‘There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.’ -’Hamlet’ by William Shakespeare

• October arises fall fun

Students figure out fencing

• October arises fall fun

Aves Ablaze builds

• October arises fall fun

Students approach AP testing

• October arises fall fun

Cover Story

Heroes of SHS

• October arises fall fun

Students skate around clock

• October arises fall fun

Tips to stay healthy this season

October arises fall fun