• HS Graduation May 19, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

• Last Day of School, May 23

• AP Exams May 6-10 and 13-17

Sports awards coming soon

Sports awards coming soon

The cross country team and their seniors pose for a picture after a Friday morning practice. They are all wearing buckeye running shirt, skirts, jeans, long socks and sandals for their senior night. They wore this outfit throughout the entire school day.

Grace Anaple

Grace Anaple

Grace Anaple

Caroline Bruns, Webmaster

Sports awards are a night that athletes look forward to– a night to wear something other than a uniform and still be with the team. This year, sports awards will be occurring on Nov.10.

Junior Sophie Kramer said, “I’m excited because the whole gold team will come back for one last outing. I’m also really happy because we did so well at state.”

With each sport coming to a close, there is no wonder that the team members are excited to be together for a final goodbye to the season.

Sophomore Jessica Fehr said, “I’m really excited to get to see my team again and to thank the coaches for all they did for us this year. I can’t wait!”

The teams also plan to reminisce the season and possibly hand out other awards to team members who may not be mentioned during the sports awards.

Fehr said, “I know that on the night of sports awards, our team has a long video that we watch right before the awards start. It’s great because I get to see all the great memories that I share with my teammates, and I know I’ll get really emotional when I realize this is really the end of seeing these people everyday.”

Although sports awards is known to be great fun, it also is a time for saying last goodbyes to the season and the team.

• Sports awards coming soon

Blogs

Roots: In the court (and field)

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

When is trash talking valid?

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Marvin Lewis fired

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

SHS Hockey hosts Skate with the Aves

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Varsity basketball starts season

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Chess season hits timer

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Esports calls students to play

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports Galleries

JV boys soccer closes season

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Seniors reflect on senior nights

• Sports awards coming soon

Sports

Player Profile: Sophie Campbell

Sports awards coming soon