• Fashion for the Cure Feb. 15 6:30 p.m.

• Blood Drive Feb 15 6:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. in the Gregory Center

• Cabaret Feb. 9 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Filed under Showcase, Sports

Athletes sign on Feb. 9

ONWARDS.+Seniors+in+football+celebrate+their+signings+on+Feb.+7.+Feb.+7+was+this+year%27s+National+Signing+Day%2C+and+social+media+was+full+of+schools+and+teams+celebrating+what+is+coming+next+year.+SHS%27+celebration+of+the+event+was+postponed+due+to+weather.+Photo+courtesy+of++Scott+Datillo.+

Athletes sign on Feb. 9

ONWARDS. Seniors in football celebrate their signings on Feb. 7. Feb. 7 was this year's National Signing Day, and social media was full of schools and teams celebrating what is coming next year. SHS' celebration of the event was postponed due to weather. Photo courtesy of  Scott Datillo.

ONWARDS. Seniors in football celebrate their signings on Feb. 7. Feb. 7 was this year's National Signing Day, and social media was full of schools and teams celebrating what is coming next year. SHS' celebration of the event was postponed due to weather. Photo courtesy of Scott Datillo.

Scott Datillo

Scott Datillo

Scott Datillo

The athletic signing will take place in the gym during seventh bell at 1:45 p.m. on Fri. Feb. 9. National Signing Day was on Feb. 7 but SHS’ event was rescheduled due to a snow day.

13 seniors will be celebrated at the signing.

For boys soccer: Matthew Cron signed with Ohio Dominican University, Bryson Bates with Ohio Wesleyan University, and Michael Samways with Wright State University.

For girls soccer: Kelsey Kandil signed with the University of Southern Indiana, and MacKenzie Kandil signed with the University of Indianapolis.

For football: Jonathon Bothen and Jonathan Malek signed with Georgetown College, Khalis Hicks and Christian Kelly with the University of Dayton, Benjamin Goodyear with Yale University, Patrick Tueimeh with Tiffin University, Alexander Schaad with Clarke University, and Myron Williams with Marian University.

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Fashion for the Cure live stream

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Interactive

Would you rather: Valentine’s Day edition

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Opinion

How to get a furry friend

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Mott wins big at local writing competition

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Opinion

Krueger’s Tavern Review

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Students help Fashion for the Cure

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Relationship between news and Black History Month: the good, the bad, the ugly

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Students embrace Year of the Pig

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Arts & Entertainment

K-pop goes to Grammys

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Arts & Entertainment

Solo and Ensemble students shine

Athletes sign on Feb. 9