• Orchestra Concert Dec. 5

• HS Choir Concert Nov. 29

• Band and Orchestra Boosters Craft Show Nov. 17

Filed under Showcase, Sports

Athletes sign on Feb. 9

ONWARDS.+Seniors+in+football+celebrate+their+signings+on+Feb.+7.+Feb.+7+was+this+year%27s+National+Signing+Day%2C+and+social+media+was+full+of+schools+and+teams+celebrating+what+is+coming+next+year.+SHS%27+celebration+of+the+event+was+postponed+due+to+weather.+Photo+courtesy+of++Scott+Datillo.+
ONWARDS. Seniors in football celebrate their signings on Feb. 7. Feb. 7 was this year's National Signing Day, and social media was full of schools and teams celebrating what is coming next year. SHS' celebration of the event was postponed due to weather. Photo courtesy of  Scott Datillo.

ONWARDS. Seniors in football celebrate their signings on Feb. 7. Feb. 7 was this year's National Signing Day, and social media was full of schools and teams celebrating what is coming next year. SHS' celebration of the event was postponed due to weather. Photo courtesy of Scott Datillo.

Scott Datillo

Scott Datillo

The athletic signing will take place in the gym during seventh bell at 1:45 p.m. on Fri. Feb. 9. National Signing Day was on Feb. 7 but SHS’ event was rescheduled due to a snow day.

13 seniors will be celebrated at the signing.

For boys soccer: Matthew Cron signed with Ohio Dominican University, Bryson Bates with Ohio Wesleyan University, and Michael Samways with Wright State University.

For girls soccer: Kelsey Kandil signed with the University of Southern Indiana, and MacKenzie Kandil signed with the University of Indianapolis.

For football: Jonathon Bothen and Jonathan Malek signed with Georgetown College, Khalis Hicks and Christian Kelly with the University of Dayton, Benjamin Goodyear with Yale University, Patrick Tueimeh with Tiffin University, Alexander Schaad with Clarke University, and Myron Williams with Marian University.

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Sycamore community dances for kindness

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Opinion

Trend watching

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Jewish Community holds vigil

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Where and why SHS travels

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Infographics

Diwali fast facts

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Arts & Entertainment

Band, orchestra play music with magic

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Service dog goes to school

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Country comes to no consensus

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Cincinnati hosts coffee festival

• Athletes sign on Feb. 9

Future lawyer deliberate on season start

Athletes sign on Feb. 9