• No school April 19

• No school April 22

• Prom April 27, 8:00 p.m.

The book one shouldn’t read at night

The book one shouldn’t read at night

DON’T DO IT. Horror books are great, but it would not be recommended to read them at night, especially if it is “The Haunting Of Sunshine Girl” because this will give you nightmares. Tracy Moore, who writes for common sense media described the book as “some real fright here [in the book] and lots of life and death hanging in the balance.”

Creative Commons

Creative Commons

Creative Commons

Moving to a new town, feeling chills down your spine in your new house, and hearing a child’s laughs at midnight. If the book “The Haunting of Sunshine Girl” does not send you some haunting vibes, then what does?

Some popular reviews about the book include one from Lev Grossman, who writes book reviews for TIME, describes the book as “hard not to finish.”

The book revolves around a teenager girl named Sunshine, who is adopted by a single mom and has a fascination for vintage and ancient things. She moves to another town because of her mother’s job, and now that she is here, she experiences some rather unique events in her house which keep her alert most of the time.

Sunshine’s art teacher’s behavior seems odd to her, just how her mother’s strange behavior makes her feel concerned. Her mother starts doing some activities that may indicate self-harm, but that is not all. Her mother is not herself, something odd about her that grabs Sunshine’s attention.

In the midst of all this, however, she meets a boy named Nolan, and although they do not have an actual boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, both of them are pretty close. Together, they find out ways to save Sunshine’s mother and more secrets about Sunshine.

Altogether, the book is quite an interesting one to read, and it keeps one on their toes. Tracy Moore, who writes for common sense media said that the book “is a page-turner.”

The book does have two sequels titled “The Awakening of Sunshine Girl” and “The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl”, and all three of them are written by Paige McKenzie. Additionally, the story also comes as a series on Youtube, if one wants to go a step ahead in the storyline.

While the whole storyline sounds curious to one, be careful and read at your own risk, and suggestively, not at night, when whispers are heard most often.

Sources:

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

Kathie Lee Gifford says goodbye to “Today”

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

Netflix originals aim to please

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

‘Five Feet Apart’ hits theaters

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

Why I wash my face with oil

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

‘Who’s She?’

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

NBC series ‘The Night Shift’ canceled

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

Rebanded brothers release top-streaming single

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

‘The Upside’

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

K-pop goes to Grammys

• The book one shouldn’t read at night

Arts & Entertainment

Solo and Ensemble students shine

The book one shouldn’t read at night